TechnoBiz Communications is organizing 4-day training program on "Plastic Products Manufacturing". This program is specifically designed for the people who wish to learn about plastics processing technology. The complete program brochure is enclosed in attachment.
The program instructor is Dr. James Throne, world-renowned plastics processing consultant, who has more than 40 years experience . This program is designed for both technical and non-technical people. It is beneficial for every department in plastics industries. It will be advantageous for everyone in the plastics industry to understand about complete plastics technology such as resins, additives, processes, comparison between processes, testing and quality issues, designing of plastic products etc. This is the program that should not be missed to have over all understanding of plastics processing in 4 days. For the delegates, who register before 31 December 2009, a free book "Plastic Processing" published by Hanser will be given as part of documentation along with training materials.
Who should join this program from plastic industries?
• CEOs/Owners / Managing Directors
• Sales & Marketing Managers
• HR Managers / Officers
• Purchasing / Accounting / Financing Department
• Factory Managers/ Engineers
If you wish to register this program, please register as soon as possible. If you need any further information, please don`t hesitate to contact us.
Saowalak, Training Coordinator
TechnoBiz Communications Co., Ltd.
300/53, Soi Lardprao 35/1, Lardprao Road
Chandrakasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel: 66-2-938 2315 Fax: 66-2-513 1301
Upcoming TechnoBiz Training Programs (Plastics Technology)
1. Plastic Product Manufacturing (1-4 February 2010, Bangkok)
2. Plastic Extrusion Asia 2010 Conference (29-30 March 2010, Kuala Lumpur)
3. Extruder Maintenance (31 March 2010, Kuala Lumpur)
4. Web Handling and Winding (31 March 2010, Kuala Lumpur)
5. Extrusion Performance Calculations (1-2 April 2010, Kuala Lumpur)
6. Troubleshooting Plastic Extrusion (20-21 May 2010, Birmingham)
7. Extrusion Performance Calculations (24-25 May 2010, Birmingham)